Yes, 6 months! So now you know updating a blog isn’t our strong suit, but now it is time to grow in our weaknesses. So let us give you the last 6 months in a creative way; FANCY bullet points.
- Aug 2014- Moved from our Sauk Centre rental home, officially sent out from Harvest Community Church as church planters to St Cloud MN. Moved into our new home, 1225 13th Ave N, St Cloud!
- Sep 2014- Sharing with St Cloud friends envisioning missional communtiy (church as family doing all of life together). http://youtu.be/kxviBBxbZqI. Started teaching at Sauk Rapids High School!
- Oct 2014- Started ‘Disciple-Making Training’ with these core friends, who desired to grow as disciples of Jesus, so we could hold each other accountable to making disciples of Jesus.
- Nov 2014- Hosted our first Sanctus Missional Community ‘Friendsgiving Dinner’, inviting others to taste and see what life as a family on Jesus’ mission looks like. 6 different nationalities present!
- Dec 2014- Served in our city’s Christmas parade, finished training together, and commissioned 7 Sanctus ‘servant leaders’, learning to care for, nurture, and serve our family on mission together.
- Jan 2015- Wednesday family meal & worship with our MC, weekly deeper discipleship, serving the city together. Gospel art project “Seed” displayed at local coffee shop ‘Central Perk’ in St Cloud.
Whew! Now you know how to pray- our team continues to trust Jesus for more disciples, as we share the gospel in our lives and with our lips. We are building daily relationships in our city, in our jobs, and in our everyday normal activities….and it is exciting! If you know any St Cloud folk who would be interested in being a part of our mission to bless our city and welcome neighbors to follow Jesus together, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out http://instagram.com/sanctuscommunities/ for pics.
We invite anyone to partner with us to reach this young-adult saturated metro of 200,000- be a part of our city church network that meets at Panera in St Cloud every Wed morning at 6am! We would love to hear from you and your St Cloud friends who have a heart to bring God’s blessing to our neighbors.
Sincerely, Jeff, Anna, Justus, Jason and Silas Pankratz
Sanctus Missional Communities
1225 13th Ave N, St Cloud MN 56303